What is Klarna?
Klarna is an alternate payment method that allows you to purchase now and split your full purchase into 4 interest-free payments.
Your first installment will be collected when your order is confirmed, and the remaining three installments will be automatically charged to your debit or credit card every two weeks.
Klarna is an independent payment provider not owned by Mountain Hardwear. Having issues with your payment or questions not answered here? Contact Klarna customer service team directly.
To learn more, please visit Klarna's website by clicking here.
- How do I use Klarna on my Mountain Hardwear order?
- Are there any restrictions for using Klarna?
- How do returns work with Klarna?
- Other frequently asked questions:
How do I use Klarna on my Mountain Hardwear order?
Place your order as usual, however, you will want to select Klarna as your payment method
- Klarna cannot be used with Gift Cards.
- Once the order has been confirmed you will receive a separate email from Klarna with all of payment details.
- You may also use the Klarna app to view your purchase.
- For more help, please visit Klarna's website by clicking here.
Are there any restrictions for using Klarna?
Yes, there are some current restrictions and requirements to use Klarna on our orders. Here are the current restrictions and requirements:
- Klarna cannot be combine with other payment methods.
- Gift Cards cannot be used with Klarna.
- Klarna can only be used on orders greater than $50 USD and less than $1,000 USD.
- Klarna may not be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once the order is placed.
- Orders cannot be shipped to New Mexico, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, & DPO addresses.
You must also meet Klarna's requirements to open and maintain a Klarna account.
How do returns work with Klarna?
Want to return something or all your purchase? No problem, you will only pay for what you keep.
For eligible partial returns, you’ll receive a confirmation email once we receive your items. Then Klarna will send you an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule.
For eligible full returns, you’ll get refunded for any payments collected and won’t have any further payments.
For more info on returns, visit our returns page.
Other frequently asked questions:
What payment methods are accepted by Klarna?
Klarna current accepts all major debit and credit cards (validate any BIN related information). Please know that prepaid cards are not currently accepted.
What if I get declined from using Klarna?
You can still place your order using any of our other accepted payment methods. To use Klarna on a future order, please reach out to the Klarna customer service team. You can contact them through the Klarna app or through online support.
Will this affect my credit score?
Great question, please visit Klarna's website for more information.
What happens if all or part of my order is cancelled?
No worries. You will not be charged for any part of an order that is cancelled. If the order total changes for any reason you will only be charged for the items that can be shipped or will not be charged if the complete order is cancelled. If you have question on any cancelled items please reach out Mountain Hardwear or Klarna if you have questions on the new payment breakdown. You can contact them through the Klarna app or through online support.
What if I cannot make a payment?
Please reach out to the Klarna customer service team and they will be happy to discuss options with you. You can contact them through the Klarna app or through online support.
Will there be any late fees?
Klarna does charge a late fee, please visit Klarna's website for more information.
Can I read all the legal terms and details around Klarna?
Of course you can, click on terms for the full details.