Health code 29CFR 1910.10130 protects our staff from possible pathogens, allergens and parasites (think bodily fluids, pet dander and even bed bugs!). For this reason, any item deemed not freshly washed, will be immediately returned to you for washing prior to evaluation. The added expense and time can be avoided by simply washing your item before sending it.
Articles in this section
- Warranty FAQ
- Why must I wash my Mountain Hardwear product prior to send it to Warranty?
- Who pays for shipping for Warranty Claims?
- What is the address to send Warranty claims?
- How can I find out the status of my repair order?
- Where can I use my Warranty Virtual Merchandise Credit?
- What does your Outerwear and Equipment limited lifetime warranty mean?
- Does Mountain Hardwear make alterations and do alterations void my warranty?
- What is dryer melt and is it covered by warranty?
- Warranty Hours of Operation