Health code 29CFR 1910.10130 protects our staff from possible pathogens, allergens and parasites (think bodily fluids, pet dander and even bed bugs!). For this reason, any item deemed not freshly washed, will be immediately returned to you for washing prior to evaluation. The added expense and time can be avoided by simply washing your item before sending it.
Articles in this section
- What are my options if my Mountain Hardwear gear was damaged by accident?
- How do I repair tears and other damage to my tent?
- What does "lifetime" mean?
- When will I get my gear back?
- Why must I wash my Mountain Hardwear product prior to send it to Warranty?
- Are new product exchanges covered by the warranty?
- I bought my Mountain Hardwear product at an outlet store. Is it covered by warranty?
- What is considered wear and tear?
- General Warranty Questions
- Warranty Hours of Operation