The Mountain Hardwear Warranty solely covers products that have failed in the line of duty due to a manufacturing defect. The warranty does not apply to exchanges of any kind. Please contact the original point of purchase with inquiries. All purchases made via the Mountain Hardwear e-commerce site are accompanied by a return label and contact info. Exchanges, returns or refunds by any authorized Mountain Hardwear dealer are to their sole discretion. Restrictions may apply. Be sure to save your receipt and/or proof of purchase should you need to address this issue.
Articles in this section
- What are my options if my Mountain Hardwear gear was damaged by accident?
- How do I repair tears and other damage to my tent?
- What does "lifetime" mean?
- When will I get my gear back?
- Why must I wash my Mountain Hardwear product prior to send it to Warranty?
- Are new product exchanges covered by the warranty?
- I bought my Mountain Hardwear product at an outlet store. Is it covered by warranty?
- What is considered wear and tear?
- General Warranty Questions
- Warranty Hours of Operation