What are the no-no's of caring for my sleeping bag?
- Don't use a top-loading washing machine (agitator will destroy the baffles in the bag).
- Don't use liquid soap or detergent, or a very strong soap or detergent.
- Don't use your home dryer - they've been known to melt holes in fabric.
- Do not lift your bag from one end when wet (lift the entire bag all at once from underneath).
- Do not store in a stuff sack (use a larger storage sack which allows for air circulation).
- Do not dry in the sun (the UV will damage the nylon).