We process all items upon receipt to ensure the fastest turnaround possible. Our typical turnaround time is 8-10 weeks from the time we receive your product until it is returned to you. In rare cases, it may take longer. Avoid delays by carefully following the shipping requirements and sending the product freshly washed. While not required, it is a good idea to insure the package or get a tracking number. Mountain Hardwear cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
Articles in this section
- Warranty policy, processes, & guidelines
- What is considered wear and tear?
- I bought my Mountain Hardwear product at an outlet store. Is it covered by warranty?
- Are new product exchanges covered by the warranty?
- Why must I wash my Mountain Hardwear product prior to send it to Warranty?
- When will I get my gear back?
- What does "lifetime" mean?
- How do I repair tears and other damage to my tent?
- What are my options if my Mountain Hardwear gear was damaged by accident?
- How can I find out the status of my repair order?