All Mountain Hardwear products are covered by our standard warranty, to the original owner, for the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this doesn’t mean your lifetime or ours, but rather the lifetime of the components and fabrics. Moving parts will wear out and fabrics will deteriorate and fade over time. We’ll cover your product under our warranty until such a time that we deem the product to be worn out beyond reasonable repair. A product showing signs of age (fabric that’s become thin or faded, or has developed tears; a zipper that no longer catches; fraying cuffs, etc.) is often the result of natural breakdown. We’ll take this into consideration when assessing your warranty request.
Articles in this section
- Warranty policy, processes, & guidelines
- What is considered wear and tear?
- I bought my Mountain Hardwear product at an outlet store. Is it covered by warranty?
- Are new product exchanges covered by the warranty?
- Why must I wash my Mountain Hardwear product prior to send it to Warranty?
- When will I get my gear back?
- What does "lifetime" mean?
- How do I repair tears and other damage to my tent?
- What are my options if my Mountain Hardwear gear was damaged by accident?
- How can I find out the status of my repair order?